This my friends is my pillow in all it's glory. It was a fairly easy journey for me and The Stan (the pillows name). But like most humble beginnings, it all started with a scarf and dream.....
Once I washed and re washed the scarf(it did come from the salvation army my friends,)I was on my way. I did what I hadn't done in years...I IRONED! I laid out the scarf on the new fabric sis and I picked up from Hobby Lobby! Then it was me vs "The Machine".
When I started to sew, there was red thread in "The Machine". I had to dig deep into myself (and the sewing box) until I found direction or rather THE DIRECTIONS! I didn't even had to read them! They were all pictures! PERFECT! For the record, I do know how to read...but picture directions ROCK! So it was no problem to change that red thread to black..It only took maybe 11 minutes to make that pillow..but it IS a lifetime accomplishment....Here is the picture one more time...
Isn't he beautiful?!
Courtney 1
Crafting world 0
No comments:
Post a Comment