Saturday, January 30, 2010

HERE I AM!!!!!

Sis is right I do have bunchof excuses why I haven't done my first time blog. So I compiled a list. A TOP TEN LIST a la Dave Letterman. Here we go:

TOP 10 REASONS HEATHER HAS WAITED THIS LONG TO MAKE HER 1ST POST ON BETWEEN BUDLIGHTS:

10. SIS HAS THE COMPUTER AT HER WINTER HOME

9. WHEN SHE BRINGS THE COMPUTER OVER THE INTERNET WE STEAL IS VERY SLOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

8. CHECKING UP ON EVERYONE ELSE'S BLOGS I READ I DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO MY OWN.

7. WHEN I GO OVER TO THE NEIGHBORS TO TRY TO MAKE A POST. I GET DISTRACTED BY TEACHING AMY MORE ABOUT FACE BOOK OR GET IN AN INTENSE GAME OR UNO WITH THE BOYS.

6. IN AWE OF COCO'S CRAFTINESS!

5. I'M NOT INTERNET SAUVY

4. STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD PICS. I'VE ONLY UPLOADED PICS ONCE IN THE LIFE.

3. I'M SO NERVOUS AND SCARED TO ENTER THE BLOG WORLD!

2. STILL IN AWE OF SIS'S CRAFTINESS!

AND THE #1 REASON WHY I HAVE WAITED THIS LONG TO MAKE MY FIRST POST ON BETWEEN BUDLIGHTS BLOG:

1. COURT'S POSTS ARE SO GOOD THAT IT HAS TAKEN ME THIS LONG TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING 1/2 AS FUNNY!


How am I to even begin to match creative writing wits with my sister? I mean can't you just picture her coming up the stairs with that pillow over her head and then continuing to do a victory lap around my parents kitchen island?! That's good stuff people!

I on the other hand got 1/4 of pillow sewed because I broke the machine's needle right in HALF!It was a flash back to 8th grade sewing with Mrs. Frazier when I sewed the pressor foot to my gray lopsided sweatshirt! Which by the way I didn't fail that project. I still think to this day that Mrs. Frazier felt sorry for me and gave me a pity grade than the failing grade i clearly deserved. But then again it did take some talent to sew a whole pressor foot in to the neckline of a gray sweatshirt. I couldn't eve begin to wear it for extra credit. Who does that? THIS GIRL!

This my friends is why this still looks like this:



And this looks like this:

Notice the missing needle! This project is TO BE CONTINUED..........Stay tuned if i can get over my inability to sew. Its me versus the sewing machine and the machine is winning! BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment