Obvious statement...I mean resoultion 1-Be a better me!
I know you think I really don't have room for improvement. I want to step out of my box this year. I want to take chances, be brave! Maybe I'll get crazy and hug a clown or listen to an ENTIRE Phil Collins song! Maybe I'll just pet a strangers dog...WHO knows..
Number 2- Save Money!
I've been trying to grow money trees for years now but I'm failing! I wouldn't say I'm a huge spender, but I'm even less of a saver! I've pleadge to actually pay attention to what I'm spending and SAVE! I set up an automatic withdraw into a savings account! Now every payday is also a save day! In one month I've saved $350. NOT TO SHABBY!
Number 3-Better Health
Last year I took huge steps in towards better health but sometimes it's just not enough! I'm going to get moving! I'm going to pay attention to the amount of food I consume! I'm taking my mini training seriously! When the clock strikes 12 on Jan 1, 2011, I'm going to be able to say, "Im in the best health I've ever been, EVER".
Last but not least- Wear lip stick/gloss
Sexy....Coco! Lipstick has always been my arch enemy! One false move and your teeth are now pink! Why is lipstick so intemidating? The fear of having it on my teeth and no one telling me keeps me up at night! This year I'm going to intemidate lipstick! Right now I'm starting off with a light gloss...by the end of the year RED...BRIGHT RED!
Now the question...who won...ME OR THE CRAFT WORLD...
Well, I'll be the first to admit, it's not my finest work!
I would've paid more attention when I was making the book. I didn't line the pages up before I pasted my words on them. (Rookie mistake). So now it's not so much a book anymore!
I used leftover cloth for one of the pages...I wouldn't do that again!
I would add more flare...NOT as much as Heather did, but someone close!
I'm going 50/50 of this one...Had I been two/three more blogs in I might be embarassed!
Courtney 1.75
Craft world .75
No comments:
Post a Comment