Saturday, January 30, 2010

PINCH ME! AM I DREAMING?

I had a dream that one day i would have a sister that would craft w/me. That day has come people!

Coco, the ANTI-craft has became a C*R*A*F*T*E*R! A rather good crafter too i might add!

I have yet to get her to go garage sales or to the flea markets. We're taking it in baby steps, baby.

Although I am so exited sissy wants to craft,too. I want her to like crafting actually i want her to LOVE! crafting like I do.

She has made a trip or two to goodwill w/ me and she has even started going to HOBBY LOBBY. Wait for it. . . . . . .here it comes.... by herself! She did! No lies folks & she lived to tell! She went and picked our 2nd craft out.


I love that sis is crafting so much that I am dedicating this 2nd craft to her.


I love crafting and so does sis! YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment